Movie News

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Unwatchable: FUN SIZE


It's Dan with News from the North:

I did you all a favor the other night.
And now you owe me. Big!
You probably watched GOODFELLAS or CITIZEN KANE.
I watched FUN SIZE.  
And it sucked. Hard.
Now judging by the box office results (9.4 Million Domestic), most people avoided it all together.
The reasons I watched it were:
1. I have a real soft spot for Holiday Movies.
2. I am always hoping every High School Movie will be FERRIS BUELLER'S DAY OFF 
Don't bother clicking the link because everything (FUN SIZE related) in the Podcast is B.S..
I was duped by a complementary, light-handed review and hard sell.
In this column, there is no need to go into great detail about the corpse, but know:
It is awful. It fails in all regards, at every turn.
There was a lack of jokes. Not quality jokes. Just jokes in general.
Oh and Johnny Knoxville is in it. That should have been warning enough.
It's a poor High School Movie and a worse Holiday one.
Take my word for it: avoid this thing like WATERWORLD:



1 comment: